Privacy and Personal Data
Aerossurance Limited ensures we treat all personal information we receive or handle in accordance with data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018 and will respect your rights under that legislation.
We minimise the personal information we hold, protect it appropriately (with physical, electronic and administrative protection), only collect or use personal information when there is a genuine business need and for the purposes it was supplied or where there is a legal obligation.
Under Data Protection legislation you have the following rights with regards to your personal information:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access your personal data and supplementary information
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances
- the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
- the right to data portability, which allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- the right to object to processing in certain circumstances
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant)
- the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Aerossurance Limited makes no representations or warranties as to the security or continued propriety of any web site(s) that may be accessed through links on this web site. A link does not imply that the connected website, its content or its owner is endorsed, sponsored or recommended by Aerossurance Limited.
Unless otherwise acknowledged, all of the material on this web site is the exclusive copyright material of the Aerossurance Limited. Such material may be printed and copied by you for your own internal purposes but may not be reproduced in any publications, web sites, newsletters, or external documents or other media whatsoever except with the prior written permission of the Aerossurance Limited and acknowledgement of Aerossurance Limited.
Accuracy and Use
Aerossurance Limited endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. Visitors should be aware that this information has been prepared to be of general interest and may not be relevant to a visitor’s specific circumstances. This information is not an alternative to visitor’s own due diligence or seeking specific professional guidance as appropriate. In the event that any material on this web site is demonstrated to be erroneous, Aerossurance Limited will correct that as soon as is practical after being notified.